This online course includes:
- Lecture videos on-demand
- Downloadable resources
- Certificate of completion
- Alumni Facebook group
Start a successful farm and agribusiness within 7 weeks. Build your dream farm by enrolling in this online course by Tagani's Chief Agriculturist & CEO, Mr. Kevin Tagani!
In this course, we will help get started in Farm and Agribusiness Planning from identifying the perfect agribusiness to creating an agribusiness plan so you can apply for up to a P15 million agribusiness loan from the Department of Agriculture's Agri-Negosyo (ANYO) loan program.
The class starts on April 17, 2021 (Saturday) until June 6, 2021 (Saturday).
Who is this course is for?
- Aspiring agribusiness and farm entrepreneurs applying for agribusiness loans
- Successors and heirs of existing or idle farmlands
- Agriculture students who wish to enter the agribusiness planning specialty
- Former and current OFWs looking for investment opportunities
- Professionals looking to switch careers to agribusiness and farming
In 7 weeks, you are expected to finish and submit a comprehensive agribusiness plan so you can apply for a for up to a P15 million agribusiness loan from the Department of Agriculture's Agri-Negosyo (ANYO) loan program.
Here is the breakdown of the curriculum:
Week 1: Introduction to Agribusiness
- What is agribusiness?
- Misconceptions about agribusiness
- Types of agribusinesses
- Farming vs. Agribusiness
Week 2: Opportunity Seeking in Agribusiness
- Journey towards a bountiful life
- Exploring external opportunities
- Seeking opportunities from within
- Validating your market gap
- Opportunity screening scorecard
Week 3: Marketing and Sales for Agribusiness
- Setting vision, mission, and objectives
- Branding your agribusiness
- Basics of negotiation and sales
- Identifying your supplier network and channels
Week 4: Farm Layout and Technical Specifications
- Ideal project team
- Land surveying and site profiling
- Construction cost estimation
- Agribusiness operations and processes
Week 5: Agribusiness and Farm Management
- National and ASEAN agribusiness standards
- Inclusive and sustainable agribusiness practices
- Setting key performance indicators
- Operating in a Kanban
Week 6: Financial Planning and Projections for Agribusiness
- Equity and fundraising
- Agricultural credit requirements
- Projected income statement
- Projected cash flows
- Analyzing financial Ratios
Week 7: Legal Compliance and Requirements for Agribusiness
- Agribusiness registration and legal compliance
- Crop production requirements
- Animal production requirements
- Agro-processing requirements
- Agritourism requirements
- Trading and marketing requirements
About the Instructor
Kevin Tagani is a multi-awarded agriculturist and entrepreneur. He is the Founder, Chief Agriculturist and CEO of Tagani Philippines — an agritech startup focusing on agricultural training and crowdfunding. He is currently writing his book Agri-Negosyo: From Seeds to Profit.
He is a GoNegosyo Mentor and Deparment of Agriculture - Mimaropa consultant for agribusiness marketing. Kevin is also a licensed financial advisor affiliated with Sun Life Philippines. He also previously worked as a Community Engagement Strategist at the news website Rappler.
Kevin earned his Bachelor's degree in Agribusiness Management and Entrepreneurship from UP Los Baños. He also did his post-graduate academic fellowship in Social Entrepreneurship and Economic Development at the prestigious Brown University's Swearer Center, awarded by the Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative (YSEALI) program of the US Department of State.
He also attended executive programs in social innovation at the UN University for Peace in Costa Rica. Kevin is a member of the Ivy Entrepreneurs — an entrepreneurship organization for the eight Ivy League universities' alumni.
In 2019, he was named a Future Shapers Professional Fellow at the De La Salle-College of Saint Benilde's Peter D. Garrucho Innovation Institute (HiFi) and the 2019 Youth Champion for Zero Hunger by The 2030 Project. In the same year, he joined as the Social Media Head of YSEALI Philippines' Alumni Council.
On a normal day, he enjoys a nice cup of iced coffee while reading a book. He likes hydroponics, gardening, and baking pastries.
Email him at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I ask questions if the course is pre-recorded?
Our Tagani platform has a comment section in each module and lesson. From there, you will have the chance to ask questions and the instructor likewise will answer them accordingly as your questions arise.
How do I enroll?
You may enroll by clicking the enroll button above then you will directed to the checkout page for payment. After successfully validating your payment, you will now have access to the classes directly through the Tagani portal. If you have problems accessing the portal, please email us at email@example.com.
What are your payment options?
Enrolling and paying for online webinars and workshops has never been this easy! Tagani partnered with payment partners so you can learn and de-stress with us, without the hassle, through our payment channels:
- For bank transfers, digital wallets, over-the-counter, and cash payments: use DragonPay as option
- For internationally-issued credit cards, debit cards, and wire transfers: use PayPal Express
- For locally-issued credit cards and debit cards: use PayMongo as option
- For GCash digital wallet payment: use GCash via PayMongo as option
Should you opt other payment options such as GCash Scan to Pay QR or email invoicing: send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can accommodate your request. I cannot pay for the course costs.
GCash and Debit/Credit Cards
- Asia United Bank (AUB)
- Banco de Oro (BDO)
- Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI)
- EastWest Bank
- Philippine National Bank (PNB)
- Rizal Commercial Banking Corp (RCBC)
- Robinsons Bank
- United Coconut Planters Bank (UCPB)
- Bayad Center
- Cebuana Lhuillier
- M Lhuillier
- Palawan Pawnshop
- Robinsons Department Stores
- RD Pawnshop
- SM Payment Counters
Your payment information is processed securely by our third-party payment partners PayMongo, DragonPay, and PayPal. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.