This online course includes:
- Lecture videos on-demand
- Downloadable resources
- Certificate of completion
- Alumni Facebook group
- Succulent Growing
- Succulent Propagation
- Fixing Succulent Problems
- Succulent Marketing
About the Instructor
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I ask questions if the course is pre-recorded?
Our Tagani platform has a comment section in each module and lesson. From there, you will have the chance to ask questions and the instructor likewise will answer them accordingly as your questions arise.
How do I enroll?
You may enroll by clicking the enroll button above then you will directed to the checkout page for payment. After successfully validating your payment, you will now have access to the classes directly through the Tagani portal. If you have problems accessing the portal, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your payment options?
Enrolling and paying for online webinars and workshops has never been this easy! Tagani partnered with payment partners so you can learn and de-stress with us, without the hassle, through our payment channels:
- For bank transfers, digital wallets, over-the-counter, and cash payments: use DragonPay as option
- For internationally-issued credit cards, debit cards, and wire transfers: use PayPal Express
- For locally-issued credit cards and debit cards: use PayMongo as option
- For GCash digital wallet payment: use GCash via PayMongo as option
Should you opt other payment options such as GCash Scan to Pay QR or email invoicing: send us an email to email@example.com so we can accommodate your request. I cannot pay for the course costs.
GCash and Debit/Credit Cards
- Asia United Bank (AUB)
- Banco de Oro (BDO)
- Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI)
- EastWest Bank
- Philippine National Bank (PNB)
- Rizal Commercial Banking Corp (RCBC)
- Robinsons Bank
- United Coconut Planters Bank (UCPB)
- Bayad Center
- Cebuana Lhuillier
- M Lhuillier
- Palawan Pawnshop
- Robinsons Department Stores
- RD Pawnshop
- SM Payment Counters
Your payment information is processed securely by our third-party payment partners PayMongo, DragonPay, and PayPal. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.